Garden Open Day
November 4, 10 – 2
- Never visited the Centre, and waiting for the perfect opportunity?
- Missing the Centre after having not been in a while?
- Come often and want to bring your others to see the Centre?
Mark Your Calendars!
Years serving the community
Our Garden Open Day is a celebration for everyone! Come along and have a tour of the Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre and enjoy the beautiful, peaceful gardens.
- Centre tours
- Live music
- Face Painting
- Relax in the gardens
- Vegan sausage sizzle
- Tea and cake and healthy treats to enjoy on the day and/or take away
- Learn more about our many services, including Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Counselling, Retreats & more!
Beautiful Music and Singing by Susan Buchanan & Dave Pettersson
Delicious cakes and tea to enjoy in the garden or take away
Vegan Sausage Sizzle (for Pirates Only)
Amelia with her mother Philippa and Christinaseva
Fundraiser items for sale (Pictured: Homemade Soap)
Justin Woods getting his face painted
Mark Your Calendars for November 4th!
We’d love to see you all there.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you may be able to help out with baking for the cake stall, etc.